Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Fun!!


We decided to carve a pumpkin today! We had lots of fun doing it! I get a chance to carve one each year at work with the kids, but Tim said he hasn't since about grade 5, so away we went! So, since we do this at work each year I brought home a template of a cat home from work. It was actually kinda tough to cut all the details, we often do not give that one to some of the kids because of the low success rate and high temper tantrum rate....that is the kids at work and not Tim. Turned out not too shabby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim and Jo Dee,

Barely know how I found this blog but I'm glad that I did. It's nice to be able to see how people are doing who one would not normally see. Great to "see" you two again! Oh, and one of the best pumpkin carvings I have seen in my entire life. Granted I haven't seen many good carvings.

Janelle said...

that's a pretty good pumpkin i must say!! Rod wanted to carve one too - but i just really am NOT talented enough! :)

Angela said...

Hello JoDee!!! I'm so happy to see that you are doing well and married to Tim and looking so lovely! I have many lovely memories of you - - like playing truth or dare in your dorm room with Heidi . . . scary stuff.
Take care!
Angela Dueck