Monday, December 11, 2006

Back Home

I'm back home again after being gone for 5 days in Nebraska and 2 in Alberta. The weekend was more fun than 5 days in a state that didn't seem much different than home. I would have taken more pictures of the country side, but there really wasn't anything to take pictures of! I have lots of pictures of combine headers, but that probably isn't interesting to anybody. The coolest part of the whole trip was going through Elm Creek, NE. (I grew up in Elm Creek, MB) As far as I know, those are the only 2 Elm Creek's in North America. If this was the coolest part of my trip, you can probably imagine how bad it was!

Tim

4 comments:

Jarvis and Rhea said...

Hey,
That does sound like a pretty uneventful trip! Hope you don't mind if I keep on checking out your blog!

Heidi said...

what?? no post for a month?

Heidi said...

yep, you should post again....hey why aren't you posting my comments. That's it. Everyday I'm coming back here till you post. mahaha...

Heidi said...

Okay I won't hassle you. I know someone else from sask that had that problem with their blog for awhile. Crummy. Okay,no more pressure from me. I'll patiently wait. :)