skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tim and Jo Dee's Blog
Saturday, December 08, 2007
More renovations...
We promised some people that we would put some pics of your bedroom when it was finished(almost). We still need curtains, trim, light fixture a Jo Dee wants an new duvet cover. At least we are back in there after 10 months.
Tim
1 comment:
Melanie
said...
From what I can see it looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.
12/17/2007 7:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(8)
▼
December
(3)
Florida
Family Pic
More renovations...
►
November
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2006
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(2)
1 comment:
From what I can see it looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment